3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist
Our 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery is designed for a woman’s post pregnancy body. Made with skin friendly and breathable fabric, super elastic and adjustable, innovative design to fit around the belly, waist and hips so as to help you shrink down to your pre-pregnancy curve.
Speeds up the the recovery process by taking off pressure on swollen areas, helps in postal natal healing and to shrink back your uterus to your pre-baby waist.
You Get 3 Pcs Set – Belly Belt, Waist Belt and Pelvis Belt
- Speed up postpartum healing process – Our Mum Postpartum Abdomen Recovery Belt speeds up post partum healing process by helping to ease the transition of the uterus and by shrinking it down to it’s normal size.
- Support your lower back and hold tummy in – Redefine the waistline and relief back pain.
- A must for mums – Our Mum Postpartum Abdomen Recovery Belt help you to get your shape back and get rid of the mommy fat.
- Great gift – Excellent gift for women who have just given birth or anyone who had hysterectomy resulting in loose skin and back pain.
- Prevent organs/skin from sagging.
- Doubles as a full silhouette fix – Keeps unsightly bulges pulled in. This stops pregnancy stretch-marks from forming.
- Adds support while breastfeeding.
3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Features
- 3 Pcs – Belly Belt, Waist Belt and Pelvis Belt in one set to get you on a fast recovery throughout the postpartum recovery process.
- Very adjustable to Suit You – Readjust how tight you want it without taking off the band, keep you supported for a long time.
- Built Bone – The unique boning structure is designed to be very flexible. You never have to worry about the structure showing when you are maneuvering around and won’t roll up as you sit.
- Adustable Velcro – Comfortable, elastic double adjustment velcro straps provides instant abdominal compression and lumbar support, and it can be stretched to fit the natural curves of the body.
- Outstanding Support – Belly, waist and pelvic belts can be worn alone for lighter support or all together for maximum support.
- Medical Grade Compression – Forces abdominal muscles and internal organs to “restart” and work together perfectly. Speed up the recovery process to your pre-baby waist.
- 78% Faster Recovery – Takes pressure off swollen areas, helps the uterus to shrink back and postal natal healing.
- High Elastic and Comfortable – Stretchable material that let you breathe and move in comfort. Sneeze and cough without pain.
Belly Belt – Helps get your stomach and muscles half way back to normal. Recommended for 1-7 days after vaginal birth or c-section.
Waist Belt – Helps flatten the belly, redefine the waistline, relief back pain. When combined with the other 2 belts, it accelerates the effectiveness. Recommended for 1-6 weeks after birth or c-section.
Pelvis Belt – Helps speed up pelvic contractions, reboots and restores optimal muscle and organ function. Recommended for 7-42 weeks after birth or c-section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Soon After a C section Can I Wear 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery ?
In our experience, 3-4 days is a good plan, to give the wound some time to heal. Afterward, feel free to wear Mum Postpartum Abdomen Recovery Belt as much as you like.
2. Is it Effective in Actually Slimming My Body?
Absolutely! Even though Mum Postpartum Abdomen Recovery Belt won’t make you lose weight, you will still look tremendously thinner and smoother while wearing it.
3. But Where Does All of the Fat Go?
Each of the belt being fully discrete, any excess fat in the belly, waist, and pelvic area is compressed and moved towards more desirable places. The also helps to flatten bulges and prevents formation of muffin top.
4. I Gave Birth 8 Months ago, Will 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Still Work for Me?
Yes. Our belt is designed to deliver continuous support to your body, improve posture, relieve back pain and slim you down.
That said, it’s best to start close to birth. This is because childbirth releases hormones (relaxin, progesterone, and estrogen) that loosen the supporting muscles, ligaments and joints of your core.
Simply put, the earlier you start, the better your recovery will be but we have also heard great results from mums that began more than 6-months postpartum!
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
- If you feel uncomfortable during use, we recommend to adjust the belt or reduce using time.
- Wash it with clean water before first use.
- Do not use during sleep.